The Australasian Housing Institute (AHI) is the professional association of people working and volunteering in the multi-disciplinary social housing industry in Australia and New Zealand.
The AHI has grown from our 16 Founding Members in 2001 to:
- A diverse and growing membership of more than 400 individuals
- A Board elected by the membership, drawing on expertise from all parts of the sector and every jurisdiction to provide robust governance
- A team of three staff developing and delivering an exciting program of professional development opportunities and member services
- Active branches around Australia and New Zealand linking and supporting people locally
- Generous and committed corporate supporters and sponsors