Building Trust and Leading Remote Teams – Online Workshop, 11 June
As governments and businesses around the world tell those with symptoms to self-quarantine and everyone else to practice social distancing, remote work is our new reality. Managing a virtual team is different from managing a team that is physically present and requires a different set of skills for success.
Taking a blended learning approach, this workshop equips your employees with the skills, tips and tricks needed to develop trust and lead high performing remote working teams.
- Building trust and confidence in the team
- Holding effective meetings and group sessions
- Effective ways to communicate
- Keeping in touch
- Maximising your resources
- Maximising performance and dealing with poor performers
- 1 x 3-hour online workshop session via Zoom
- Online self-study learning content
- Downloadable resources
- A private online discussion group for peer support, advice and continually updated content
- Attendees will be offered free 30 minutes post course individual telephone/video coaching which can be used to further personalise the learning and build confidence
Who should attend:
Leadership team members, management team members, team leaders.
- Non member: $169
- Senior Professional Member: $118
- Professional Member: $127
- Member: $135
- Affiliate: $152
Click here to see AHI’s new membership structure and join online.
Presenter: Joanna Leckie
Jo is an accomplished, enthusiastic and motivational facilitator and public speaker who prides herself on delivering memorable training that translates to the workplace. She utilises accelerated learning techniques to deliver lively, interactive and engaging on-line and in person workshops.
Jo holds an ILM Certificate in Coaching a BSc Honours degree from De Montfort University and a Certificate in Learning and Development.
Having worked in leadership roles for some of the largest social housing providers in the UK and Australia, Jo has a wealth of experience of working remotely and successfully leading remote and dispersed teams.