The AHI welcomes expressions of interest from experienced industry practitioners, acknowledged experts and thought leaders to contribute to our professional development events as presenters at our events or webinars.
This is a great opportunity to assist your industry colleagues to grow and develop and share ideas and good practice for the betterment of the industry.
AHI members and non-members are welcome to apply.
- Although it is very helpful, contributors are not required to have experience presenting in a seminar/webinar environment
- Contributors must be prepared to dedicate time for preparation and delivery (e.g. preparation of presentation notes) and be available promptly at stated event times
- Contributors must refrain from promoting their own products or services during the presentation
- Speakers at AHI seminars receive complimentary registration for the event in lieu of speaker fees
- Speakers receive 40 CPD points
- If selected, the information provided will be modified and used for marketing and on the AHI website