Coaching Essentials – Online Workshop, 19 August 2020
THIS WORKSHOP IS SOLD OUT.
THE NEXT COACHING ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP WILL TAKE PLACE ON 22 OCTOBER 2020.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
The Coaching Essentials Virtual Workshop provides a solid grounding in the key requirements of coaching in an organisational setting and will help provide workplace coaches with the core skills they need to become effective in this role. It covers best practice and delivers the main tools required by coaches whether they are managers and supervisors taking on coaching tasks or somebody with the specific role of coach.
By the end of this workshop, you will have the skills and confidence to coach effectively to bring out the best in people in the workplace.
Understanding employee support and development
Bringing about change
Roles and responsibilities
How adults learn
The stages of learning
The truth about motivation
The GROW Model
The Benning Model
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify coaching and development needs and implement appropriate solutions
- Establish how people learn and what this means when coaching
- Recognise and remove the obstacles to successful coaching
- Use a model to plan, prepare, and structure a coaching session
- Give feedback for performance improvement
- Pre-course work/questionnaire
- Workbook - provided by email for use by attendees during the workshop
- 1 x 3-hour online workshop – including individual exercises and group activities
- Non member: $169
- Senior Professional Member: $118
- Professional Member: $127
- Member: $135
- Affiliate: $152
Click here to see AHI’s new membership structure and join online.
Presenter: Donella Roberts
Donella Roberts has enjoyed career success in frontline management through to executive level roles within world-renowned and industry-leading corporate organisations.
Drawing on her operational, team management, training and human resources exposure, both in Australia and internationally, Donella established Plum Results as a successful events management, training and consulting business in 2005.
As an extension of this business, Donella has been assisting the AHI for over a decade with the management of the professional development program, event coordination and facilitation, training delivery, coordination of the housing professional certification program, management of the mentoring program and delivery of professional development workshops, seminars, webinars and online courses.