Industry Connect: COVID-19 and homelessness, the good news
Please note, the webinar time shown above is in Brisbane Time (AEST). Please adjust the start time of the event to your local time.
Hosted by the Ahi Queensland Branch Committee, this Industry Connect webinar will explore opportunities and challenges associated with providing accommodation for the homeless during COVID-19.
Invited speakers will specifically share insight related to opportunities and challenges associated with maintaining a homelessness hub during COVID-19 on the Sunshine Coast
- James O'Brien | Regional Director, Central Queensland and North Coast Region, Service Delivery, Department of Housing & Public Works Queensland
- Vicky Meyer | Executive Manager, Community Services, IFYS
- Jon Eastgate | Chair | Ahi QLD Branch Committee
- Donella Roberts | Learning and Development Manager | Ahi
- Two twenty-minute presentations
- Twenty minute Q&A
Who should attend:
Housing professionals interested in homelessness and solutions
- $30 for non-members