IWD Event - Sydney
At the Ahi we support the advancement of womxn in our sector, as part of a global movement to end inequality and champion change.
In celebration of this year's International Women's Day theme #choosetochallenge, join us at the Ahi’s IWD 2021 event in Sydney, where an inspiring group of panellists will share their insights on the topic of Challenging the Leadership Gap.
Who you'll hear from:
The Honourable Margaret Beazley AC QC, Governor of New South Wales
Delia Donovan - CEO, Domestic Violence NSW
Deborah Brill, Executive Director of Policy and Innovation, NSW Land and Housing Corporation
Annette Gallard, Group Chair at St George
Sponsored by Bloom HR, hear from inspiring leaders and representatives from across the sector, and be part of the conversation.
08:00 AM Registration and networking
08:30 AM Breakfast served
09:00 AM Guest speaker/s
10:00 AM Event concludes
Hygiene & Physical Distancing at this event:
Your health and safety is important to us. All Ahi IWD venues will have strict health and hygiene protocols in place, including QR code check-ins, Covid-safe dining practices, and density limits, that comply with government requirements. Event attendees are reminded to follow good hygiene habits and physical distancing.
Event attendees are reminded to follow good hygiene habits and physical distancing, to help keep yourself and others safe:
- Maintain 1.5 metres’ distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses.
- Wear a mask - if deemed mandatory in your location, or consider wearing a mask.
- Wash and sanitise your hands thoroughly and often especially after using the bathroom, before eating and after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands. Use the crook of your elbow or tissue, and dispose of the tissue as soon as possible before washing your hands.
- Do not attend this event if you are unwell, even if you are experiencing mild symptoms, such as a sore throat, runny nose, cough or fever.