Managing Neighbour Nuisance Complaints - Online Workshop, 13 April 2021
Neighbour nuisance can seriously damage the quality of life of vulnerable people through the fear of crime and the long-term effects of victimisation. Quick and effective intervention in neighbour nuisance cases can stop problems from escalating, improve relations between landlord and tenants and help safeguard a landlord’s reputation.
The ability to successfully address neighbour nuisance complaints requires an awareness of what constitutes neighbour nuisance, how different forms of neighbour nuisance are defined and the impact that neighbour nuisance can have on the lives of people affected by it.
This workshop will provide delegates with knowledge to identify what constitutes neighbour nuisance, risk assess a case to protect vulnerable victims; and outline how to take a case management approach when managing anti-social behaviour cases to achieve successful outcomes.
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- A 3 hour fully interactive online Zoom session — join from any laptop, PC or device
- Post-workshop online learning offering downloadable materials to reinforce learning
At the end of this course attendees will have:
- Developed their knowledge about what constitutes neighbour nuisance
- Been provided with tools to risk assess victims
- Been able to identify when a victim is vulnerable
- Developed skills in recording neighbour nuisance incidents and building a case
- An understanding of how to manage expectations
- An appreciation of what action should be taken and when
The workshop would be suitable for:
- Frontline property managers
- Team Leaders
- Managers and those people involved in developing strategies and procedures for dealing with neighbour nuisance cases
- Non member: $200
- Affiliate Member: $180
- Member: $160
- Professional Member: $150
- Senior Professional Member: $140
Presenter: Joanna Leckie
Jo is an accomplished, enthusiastic and motivational facilitator and public speaker who prides herself on delivering memorable training that translates to the workplace. She utilises accelerated learning techniques to deliver lively, interactive and engaging on-line and in person workshops.
Jo holds an ILM Certificate in Coaching a BSc Honours degree from De Montfort University and a Certificate in Learning and Development.
Having worked in leadership roles for some of the largest social housing providers in the UK and Australia, Jo has a wealth of experience of working remotely and successfully leading remote and dispersed teams.
To make sure the Membership discount is applied, please log in to the website as a member and click Lookup button at the event registration window. If you're experiencing any issues with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 6494 7566 for assistance.