Housing Buzz: How do we increase Housing supply over the next 4 years?
The AHI Victorian Branch would like to invite you to a networking event for members and friends - Housing Buzz: How do we increase Housing supply over the next 4 years?
Housing Buzz is a series of fun debates with industry and academic experts on key issues in housing policy. This Buzz will bring together developer, provider and government perspectives to increase housing supply in Victoria that will no doubt encourage a buzz for conversation.
- Trudi Ray | Chief Operations Officer | Haven; Home, Safe
- Rob Pradolin | Property Developer and Founder of Housing All Australians
- Haleh Homaei | CEO | HousingFirst
- Chris Hotham | Acting Deputy Secretary, Director of Housing | Department of Health and Human Services, Victoria
Hear from your colleagues in the sector about their thoughts! We have worker perspectives that will no doubt encourage a buzz for conversation.
- $21 for AHI Members
- $30 for non-members
- The ticket includes 1 beverage.