International Women's Day Breakfast - Brisbane
International Women's Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also marks a call to action for accelerating women's equality.
Join us in celebrating and supporting women in housing with the AHI's International Women’s Day breakfasts in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Each event will feature a panel of inspirational leaders.
International Women's Day 2020 campaign theme is #EachforEqual
An equal world is an enabled world.
Individually, we're all responsible for our own thoughts and actions - all day, every day.
We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve situations and celebrate women's achievements.
Collectively, each one of us can help create a gender equal world.
Let's all be #EachforEqual.
- Alex McColl | Executive Manager | Compass Housing Services
- Lizz Bott | Chief Executive Officer | Jacaranda Housing
- Michelle Brown | Director | Social and Affordable Housing Programs, Department of Housing and Public Works Queensland
- Anne-Maree Callender | Chief Executive Officer | Brisbane Youth Service (BYS)
- Jane West | General Manager Housing Services | Bric Housing
- $60 for AHI members
- $80 for non-members
Not an AHI member? Read about all benefits of the AHI membership.
8:00 AM - Registration and networking
8:30 AM - Breakfast served
9:00 AM - Guest speaker/s
10:00 AM - Event concludes
AHI's IWD Breakfast Series Major Sponsor:
We would like to invite businesses to support the AHI’s initiative of promoting equality in the sector. Flexible sponsorship packages are available for the full event series or for separate events in each location.