One of the keys to achieving a skilled, knowledgeable and flexible workforce is to empower individuals with the skills, knowledge and attitudes needed to be confident in their ability to do their job well and to help them develop their career. By becoming an AHI Corporate Member, you signal that your organisation fosters the personal and professional development of your staff by investing in them.
AHI Corporate membership is open to any non-government housing or human service business or organisation, with a commitment to supporting the career development of their employees. Corporate membership is also open to local government organisations active in the housing sector.
The AHI can play an important role in helping housing and human service businesses and organisations improve the productivity of their workforce and promote housing and human service work as a worthwhile career in an increasingly competitive labour market. The AHI has established Corporate Membership to assist in partnering with businesses and organisations that are committed to positive career development principles and objectives. Corporate Membership gives you access to the networks and resources of the AHI.
The AHI offers Corporate members the opportunity to:
- recognise skills, knowledge and experience through our Professional Recognition Scheme
- reward achievement through our Awards Program
- develop skills and knowledge through a Professional Development Program
- connect people through networking opportunities, online discussion forums and newsletters
- inform members through the HousingWorks journal
- advance career development through accreditation of housing courses and the development of a housing workforce strategy.
There are two levels of AHI Corporate Membership - Corporate Member and Corporate Associate with different levels of Member benefits. If you would like to apply for Corporate Member option, please apply below. If you would like to consider more affordable Corporate Associate option, please, click here.
- 10 annual subscriptions to the quarterly HousingWORKS journal
- Free advertising via the housing jobs on line service
- Advertising in HousingWorks journal - 1/2 page (2 editions per year, valued $1300)
- Weblink and logo on the Front Page and Corporate Members page of the AHI website
- Inclusion of your corporate logo in all issues of HousingWORKS journal and
- HousingPeople e-newsletter
- Annual certificate of membership
- Priority access to sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
- Advance notification of AHI Awards
- Complimentary AHI Individual Membership for the CEO and up to 10 eligible staff
- 10% reduction in membership subscriptions for additional individual staff members
- 25% reduction in membership subscriptions for additional individual staff members if you join up 10 or more additional staff members at any one time
- Complimentary admission for eligible staff to the Professional Recognition Scheme (CHP)
- 15% discount on all professional development program events for staff who are not individual members of the AHI
- 25% discount on in-house learning and development program