Social Housing Leaders Forum
The Social Housing Leaders Forum provides a unique opportunity for senior and emerging leaders to engage with other social housing leaders to reflect on and explore personal leadership and the challenges and opportunities associated with leading within the social housing environment.
The Social Housing Leaders Forum empowers delegates to take focused time and space to refresh and extend their leadership capabilities to aid success and meet demands of future social housing industry growth and change.
An engaging two-day schedule of industry and guest speakers will share practical insights and their own leadership journey and practical sessions will assist to develop leadership strategies that maximise personal growth, performance and wellbeing.
The Social Housing Leaders Forum is relevant for senior and middle managers and emerging leaders who are exploring their leadership journey.
Benefits of attending:
- Increase self-awareness
- Find energy in your leadership approach
- Connect with industry peers
- Learn from senior leaders within the housing industry
- Discover new ways of doing things
- Enhance leadership approach
- Build leadership capability
- Unlock performance potential
- Early Bird Offer for Members ONLY $1,049 available till 30th August
- Member Rate $1,199
- Non-Member Rate $1,499
- Includes 2 day Forum, 1 Dinner on Day 1 and Drinks/Canapes at end of Day 2.
- No Accommodation included
The full program will be available soon.
- Mike Allen | Independent Housing Advisor and Principal | MRAA Services, formerly Chief Executive at Housing NSW/FACS
- Steve Bevington | Managing Director | Community Housing Limited
- Greg Budworth | Group Managing Director | Compass Housing Services
- Danette Fenton-Menzies | Director of Learning | Magical Learning
- Scott Langford | Chief Exceutive Officer | SGCH
- Jeanette Large | Chief Executive Officer | Women's Property Initiatives
- Rebecca Pinkstone | Chief Operations Officer | Bridge Housing
- Trudi Ray | Chief Operations Officer | Haven; Home, Safe
- Peta Winzar | Independent public policy consultant, formerly CEO at Community Housing Industry Association
Dinner guest speaker:
- Dave McNamara | CEO | Foodbank