Managing Service Complaints in Community Housing - Online Workshop - 15 April 2021
Research demonstrates that reputation is built and lost from the most recent customer experience. The way you handle a complaint can turn a negative experience into a positive one.
If a customer feels strongly enough to make a complaint, the feedback you receive is worth its weight in gold. It is in the moment, it’s current and it’s real. A complaint is a gift, a golden nugget of opportunity.
This session considers the skills required to respond to complaints successfully, prevent escalations, improve customer care, customer satisfaction, and complaint resolution.
The course will cover:
- Receiving, understanding, identifying, recording, and acknowledging complaints
- Excellence in customer service during the complaints process
- Responding to complaints
- Using complaints as a tool for continuous improvement
- Managing difficult and vexatious complainants
The workshop takes a blended learning approach which provides fantastic added value:
- A 3-hour fully interactive online Zoom session — join from any laptop, PC or device
- Post-workshop self-paced self study and downloadable materials to reinforce learning
The workshop is suitable for those working all levels in community housing organisations including:
- Frontline property managers
- Team Leaders
- Managers and those people involved in developing strategies, policies and processes for dealing with service complaints
Presenter: Joanna Leckie
Jo is an enthusiastic and motivational facilitator who uilises accelerated learning techniques to deliver lively, interactive and engaging workshops.
She holds an Honours degree in Housing Studies from De Montfort University along with a Level 4 Certificate in Learning and Development.
Jo has forged a career in social housing over the last 25 years, holding senior management roles for some of the largest landlords in the UK and latterly Australia. She is known for being passionate about customer service excellence, putting the customer at the heart of the service and delivering a commercial business model with a social purpose.
To make sure the Membership discount is applied, please log in to the website as a member and click Lookup button at the event registration window. If you're experiencing any issues with registration, please email email@example.com or call +61 2 6494 7566 for assistance.