Wellness – Online Workshop, 03 September 2020
Wellness is the process of taking care of your mind and body, focusing on principles that will help ensure your general good health.
This virtual training course is designed to support employees and leaders in an organisation to focus on their own mental wellbeing, as well as that of their colleagues.
- The History of Wellness
- Why Corporate Wellness Is So Important Today
- Thought Awareness
- Rational, and Positive Thinking
- The Six Dimensions of Wellness
- Setting Personal Goals and Objectives
- Wellness Starts at Work
- Creating Work-Life Balance
- Wellness Action Plans
- Management Support for Wellness
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Define wellness and its importance in the workplace
- Practice rational and positive thinkin
- Apply the six dimensions of wellness
- Explain the importance of work-life balance
- Describe the business case for wellness
- Create a wellness action plan
- Pre-course work/questionnaire
- Workbook - provided by email for use by attendees during the workshop
- 1 x 3-hour online workshop – including individual exercises and group activities
- Non member: $169
- Senior Professional Member: $118
- Professional Member: $127
- Member: $135
- Affiliate: $152
Click here to see AHI’s new membership structure and join online.
Presenter: Donella Roberts
Donella Roberts has enjoyed career success in frontline management through to executive level roles within world-renowned and industry-leading corporate organisations.
Drawing on her operational, team management, training and human resources exposure, both in Australia and internationally, Donella established Plum Results as a successful events management, training and consulting business in 2005.
As an extension of this business, Donella has been assisting the AHI for over a decade with the management of the professional development program, event coordination and facilitation, training delivery, coordination of the housing professional certification program, management of the mentoring program and delivery of professional development workshops, seminars, webinars and online courses.